Engine Carry Bag
£78 (Retail Price ex. postage UK)
Engine Carry Bag small, std shaft up to 6hp 4 stroke and 2 stroke.
£82 (Retail Price ex. postage UK)
Engine Carry Bag large, std shaft up to 10hp 4stroke and 15hp 2 stroke.
- The Engine carry bag is specially designed to provide multiple uses.
- Small engines can be carried, stowed and protected in one easy access bag.
- The heavyweight water resistant fabric allows engines to be transported and stowed with ease keeping your luggage space clean and dry.
- The engine clamp remains exposed so that the engine can be installed to a transom or engine stand with the cover in place, the cover can then be used to also protect the engine from the elements.
- Two sizes accommodate short shaft engines up to 6hp four stroke or 15hp two stroke.(1)
- The Engine Carry Bag is designed with straps suited for lifting two stroke and four stroke engines. Consult the engine manufacturer's instructions on how your engine should be carried and placed down.
- (1) The stated engine size in an approximation only, we cannot guarantee the fit of all engines of this size or below. You should not lift engines above 25 kilogrammes in weight without assistance.